Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Smart Cover Cosmetics - product review

Smart Cover Cosmetics Review-

I just tried some of the Smart Cover products. I started with the medium concealing cream.

It is a very highly pigmented formula used to cover scars, tattoos and port wine marks. I found the Camouflage cream to be a better choice for me as I am looking for a full coverage foundation.

 I received the makeup artist kit the kit includes:



You can cover skin imperfections including:
  • Acne
  • Age Spots
  • Birthmarks
  • Dark Eyed Circles
  • Deep Furrows
  • Laser Redness
  • Rosacea
  • Scars
  • Tattoos
  • Varicose Veins
  • Visual signs of aging
  • Vitiligo
  • Wrinkles
  • & Much more!
It retails for 59.75 and is available in light and dark

I will be doing a video tutorial soon and link it here so you can see the products in 'action".

If you are looking to cover a significant area, or like a full coverage foundation , this is a great choice!
Available at
www.SmartCover.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. where is loxa beauty located

    ReplyDelete