I just tried some of the Smart Cover products. I started with the medium concealing cream.
It is a very highly pigmented formula used to cover scars, tattoos and port wine marks. I found the Camouflage cream to be a better choice for me as I am looking for a full coverage foundation.
I received the makeup artist kit the kit includes:
- An Assortment of 4 Concealing Cremes
- A Color Corrector
- A Moisture Primer Lotion
- A Cover Stick
- A Vitamin Stick
- A Perfect Touch Camouflage Creme
- A Compact Finishing Powder & Puff
- A Natural Bronzer
- A Bronzer Brush
- A Tea Tree Oil Softening Stick
- A Red X Stick
- Two Camouflage Brushes
- Two Sponges
- The kit comes in a convenient cosmetic bag with detailed instructions that you can easily follow at home.
|You can cover skin imperfections including:
I will be doing a video tutorial soon and link it here so you can see the products in 'action".
If you are looking to cover a significant area, or like a full coverage foundation , this is a great choice!