Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Drugstore and ELF Hauls!

I have been having fun doing some haul video for YouTube dtnj.

 Eyes Lips Face ELF and a drugstore haul from Walgreens.

I have come to enjoy ELF products and find a few not so hot but over all many I like.

They are getting better and better with improvements and really listening to what the customer wants.
 I suggest signing up for their emails and following them on Facebook for up to the minute sales and specials. Even over 50 gals can find lots of great products for super low prices.

 Elf is also sold at target and Walgreen's and I found some elf products in the dollar store the other day too.

 My Walgreen's hauls was mostly about new fall lip colors like rich brown/reds and plums.  Revlon lip products were buy 1 get 1 half off. I am really finding Revlon to be a new favorite. The lip butters are nice and moisturizing as are the super lustrous lipsticks and glosses. They are not sticky with lots of pretty shades for anyones preferences.

 Walgreen's just started a new rewards programs too. they change their sale items on Saturdays, so if you shop on Saturday you get the old sales and the new fly er sales so check that out!

Happy hauls and welcome to October!

No comments:

Post a Comment